Open Letter to the People of Payson and the Payson Town Council
Editorial By Anonymous
It’s little articles like these that tell far more than what’s blaring on cable news:
German Official Leaks Report Denouncing COVID-19 As “A Global False Alarm” (please read the article, not the videos)
I thought so.
This must be sooooo embarrassing for all those in all levels of governments around the world who took the bait and infringed on people’s freedoms, rights, and incomes because it was ‘politically correct’ to follow the media’s hype. No wonder they want to keep it QUIET!!!!
We make gods out of governments, we make gods out of others, we make gods out of our fears … and we forget who we are, what we are here to do … and blind obedience to false gods always results in chaos, needlessness suffering … and embarrassment.
(and denial and posturing and then … more hype to keep the lies alive)
Here’s a quote to share with everyone on the government’s payroll who has taken the oath:
“I have little interest for streamlining government or making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the constitution, or that have failed in their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden. I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is ‘needed’ before I have first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible. And if I should later be attacked for neglecting my constituents’ interests, I shall reply that I was informed that their main interest is liberty and in that cause I am doing the very best I can.”
Senator Barry Goldwater
(bold highlights are mine)
Remind your lawmakers and town councilmen by letting them know:
grocery taxes, excessive salaries, and excessive retirement packages are “an unwarranted financial burden” that WE THE PEOPLE DON’T WANT IMPOSED ON US!!! If people on the government payroll want a fatter income and fat retirements, they can do what a lot of other people do … WORK TWO JOBS!! or GET A BETTER PAYING JOB IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR. If the people have to deal with those kinds of choices, why don’t government ‘administrators’? What is it that they do that makes their desires above those that feed them? ‘Cause that’s all this is – it’s just people desiring things for themselves … and will lie and/or use government force to get it (under the color of law, of course, which is a form of extortion).
It’s THE TOWN COUNCIL’s JOB to keep budgets and administrators in line with what THE PEOPLE WANT, not make excuses for over-the-top desired ‘entitlements’ for the few they hire and “impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden”.
As far as our ‘debt’ to anyone on the government dole … I’ve saved lives before … was I automatically given twice the victim’s salary for the rest of my life? Hell no. Did I ask them to? Hell no. Did I even think of it? Hell no!!! Why not? ‘Cause I’m a decent human being, not a self-server.
(But maybe from now on I should carry a form for victims to sign that puts them in debt to me for the rest of their lives before I help them. Is that the kind of world you want to live in? We all carry forms around that puts each other in debt forever before we help one another? That’s what your fire chief and police chief basically do. Think about it. The town council pays them about twice the median income, and their contract says we have to give them 60% of their salary for the rest of their lives after they retire. Really? What other job in this entire town gets that kind of retirement? So if their salary is $100,000.00/yr, that means the town is obligated to pay them $60,000.00/year until they die (… which is MORE than the median income in Payson!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?)
Let’s get real honest, folks – you’re not a ‘hero’ if you’re getting paid twice the median income of the town you work in and not really doing much but pushing pencils and paper around. When was the last time the police chief or fire chief actually got down and did CPR to save a life? More often the real ‘life savers’ are the EMTs working in the ambulances … and NONE of them are getting paid the ‘hero’ salary we give to the police chief and fire chief. Stop insulting us with ‘politically correct’ garbage and ‘politically correct’ homage to empty titles of those who do less.
There’s an underlying reason that people are taking to the streets that the media dare not mention (yet). People are fed up with a lot of ‘unfair’ garbage coming from those on the government dole, not just police brutality (which, btw we do have some unstable people on the Payson PD. It appears they think we pay them to lie to our face about us, to verbally insult us – they’re not really smart, are they? And corrupt lawyers and judges who support lying cops aren’t doing society any favors, but fueling a harsh payback.) So bottom line, the whole system is corrupt, every part of government is corrupt with self-serving, and everyone knows it, and it looks like some people are finally sick and tired of it. The Left mentality of big government and big salaries for government and less for ‘the working class’ that supports them has taken hold in every level of government in every town in the U.S. … and many who work in government and who think they are Constitutionalists don’t even know how much they’ve been brainwashed and had. My advice: clean up your act & clean up your local government, ‘cause one thing I know for sure … this kind of unrelenting, never-ending perverted selfishness and tyranny will not go on forever. If The People don’t take care of it, God will. For it is no one’s destiny to be a slave to another, and the United States was never created to have any part of its government be a selfish tyrannical ruling class.
I hope people on the Payson Town Council are finally waking up to the fact that there’s a lot of garbage going on in this little town that needs cleaning up – forget about following the status quo just because the town next door does – look at what that’s brought about!! (Massive discontent and discord!) It’s time to DO RIGHT BY THE PEOPLE instead of selfish bloated government and/or corporate interests!!
Step up and pull a Trump maneuver – he got rid of bad trade contracts and the economy improved … get rid of police and fire union contracts that are financially strangling the town and causing disparity and widening gap between economic classes!! and see the town’s economy improve!!
So here’s your TO-DO list for the remainder of the year:
1. Eliminate tax on groceries.
2. Bring administrative salaries in line with what the town’s budget can afford.
3. Enact a new hiring policy across the board for all positions – no position starts higher than the median income of the town. Period, no exceptions, no excuses. As I was told by a real estate agency that was hiring … the pay is less in Payson because you’re in Payson and not the big city.
4. Get the Town of Payson out of bad fire and police union contracts (if Trump can get the U.S. out of bad international trade contracts, Payson can get out of bad fire and police union contracts. No excuses. Excuses means you lack the desire or will which means you should not be on the Town Council, so stop stammering and get off the Council so someone else can get the work done.)
5. Plant trees along the highways, parking lots, and parks – it will cool the town during hot months, making it more user-friendly for those who live here and is the beginning of making Payson an actual tourist stop instead of a pee stop!! (It’s pretty sad and embarrassing to think that people stop here just to use the restrooms on their way to cooler towns ‘cause no one on the Payson town council or chamber of commerce can think beyond their nose and do the obvious for the town – get those trees back in, get the taxes lowered (which means get rid of salary waste and all the other financial waste) and watch the economy boom.)
6. Require that the fire department serve the community like fire departments did in the past – offer free CPR classes to the community and free fire prevention classes on what to do to prevent fires in the home and how to put them out (covering how to put out different combustable materials, etc.), how to escape a burning building, etc. Fire departments also recharged fire extinguishers in the past. It’s obvious that as the union gained power, fire departments did less for the community, but demanded more pay to do less (a disgusting display of selfishness, not community service). CPR classes were offered quarterly, now none at all. Fire prevention classes also included different escape drills for multi-story buildings (actually used old buildings for the drills), etc., offered once a year. If the fire chief is that bored that he spends his time coming up with ways to infringe on property rights, let’s get him to do something to actually educate and empower people so we all know how to help ourselves and each other.
Remember… every administrator on the government dole is an EMPLOYEE not a GOD. Stop treating administrators as if they are Gods!!!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★