The 2022 United Nations Climate Change Conference or Conference of the Parties of the UNFCCC, more commonly referred to as COP27, was the 27th United Nations Climate Change conference, held from November 6 until November 20, 2022 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
It is believed the antichrist was crowned during a secret ceremony in Egypt during the COP27 conference never showing his face to even those attending the ceremony which was attended by the highest Luciferians, but it wasn’t time yet for him to be revealed. The West has to be destroyed first & the antichrist won’t be globally revealed until after World War III according to the video below:
Note: The COP27 climate conference in Egypt took place from 11/06 thru 11/18, but I am wondering if the Antichrist’s coronation took place on the full blood moon of 11/08/2022 which was a total lunar eclipse. There are 2,520 days (7 yrs. x 360 days) or 1,260 + 1,260 days = 2,520 days from 11/08/2022 through 10/01/2029 days which is the 8th day or last day of the Feast of Tabernacles on Tishri 22.
They smashed some stones on Mt. Sinai, in a fashion like Moses did in the Bible, to dramatize how the world needs to repent of its ecological sins. Their new “Ten Principles for Climate Repentance” include:
1. We are stewards of this world.
2. Creation manifests divinity.
3. Everything in life is interconnected
4. Do no harm
5. Look after tomorrow
6. Rise above ego for our world
7. Change our inner climate
8. Repent and return
9. Every action matters
10. Use mind, open heart
Revelations 11: 3: ”And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.”
4. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the Earth.
5. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies; and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy; and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10. And they that dwell upon earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11. And after three days and a half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13. And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand; and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God in heaven.
14. The second woe is past; and, behold the third woe cometh quickly.
15. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven saying, “The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.”
16. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped GOD.
17. Saying, “We give the thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power , and hast reigned.”
18. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.